Friday, June 21, 2013

Bu-bye ATL. Helloooo Scotland.

To start, I'M TO SCOTLAND TODAY! Well, technically, I'm flying to London tonight and will arrive there tomorrow. It would be best to not ask me about the times because the whole time change thing confuses me andddddd I don't want to think about how much time will be spent on a plane in the next 24 hours. I have never been out of the country besides Canada when I was a baby so this will be my longest experience with planes. At least I'm just going across the pond! Optimism, right?? So our flight leaves at 9:25 PM tonight, so I will hopefully be sleeping for most of it. Hopefully. It doesn't help that I have a nasty cold and/or allergies. Hook me up with some antihistamines! Maybe some NyQuil to chug? I'm game for that.
Anyways, I'm heading over with my best gal pal Cat. We are going to take over Glasgow! And I'll hopefully get to see my friend Caryn who is on a mission in Scotland! And I'm going to go see some castles and where they filmed the train to Hogwarts! I'm just really excited. Whatever.
Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment