Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Good Ol' George

There is a certain student that has been making student teaching way more fun. I do not understand where he comes up with some of these things or how or why he says them out loud at school, but I am grateful for him. And I pray for him based off of some of the things he says. For this post, we'll call him George.

George: Can I fall asleep at the end of class?

George: I never knew your car would get towed if you parked in a handicapped spot....... That's what I did.

MT: It looks like you're sweet talking Student.
Boy: It's called talking.
Dude across the room: Talking. Ha! I see your googly eyes!

George: Is gambling illegal?
MT: Yes.
George: Dang it.
MT: Well, it depends how old you are and where.
George: I'm addicted to gambling.

MT: I have to get Boy caught up too.
George: He got suspended.
Student: Why?
George: I ran over him.



No comments:

Post a Comment